Conferences at River's EdgeThe River’s Edge Convention Center is located in the heart of St. Cloud on the banks of the Mississippi River. It offers more than 150,000 square feet overall, flexible pre-function space with more than 60,000 square feet of continuous exhibit space featuring 24-foot ceilings. River's Edge can accommodate any type of conference whether for 100 people or 10,000.
In addition, we offer:
- Event coordination
- Registration space at no additional cost
- Setup and takedown of tables, chairs, stage and basic sound system
- Room rental is a daily rate allowing use of the space from 6 am to midnight. All events must end at midnight.
- Special house lighting, if needed
- Room setup to meet the needs of the conference
- Electrical and other utilities for exhibit space
- Basic housekeeping before, during and after the conference
- Audio and visual set-up with standby service
- Full service food and beverage options available for every style and taste through an approved caterer and liquor vendor. River's Edge also offers coffee service items for break time or boxed lunches for a lighter meal.
- Decorating services available through an approved decorating company
- Accommodating staff to meet your every need
- Nearby full-service lodging, restaurants and attractions
- Over 1,200 parking stalls within a four-block area of the Convention Center, and 700 parking stalls connected to the building by skyway